A relaxation massage is the perfect way to take a break from the fast pace of modern times.
Poor eating habits and lack of physical exercise create stress and anxiety, which in turn creates muscle tension, body aches and general malaise.
For this reason, many people every day seek a relaxation massage, whether at a spa or at a place like Genuine Tantric, which truly specializes in a wide range of therapeutic massages.
When it comes to relaxing your muscles, relieving stress and looking after your well-being, there's probably no better alternative than a relaxation massage.
Enjoy a truly rejuvenating experience at Genuine Tantric!
What is a Relaxation Massage?
A relaxation massage is a therapeutic technique aimed at promoting relaxation of the body and relieving stress.
At Genuine Tantric, massage and relaxation are an integral part of a tantric massage, the true specialty of our masseuses.
During a relaxing massage, firm and gentle movements are applied to the body in order to relax the muscles, improve blood circulation and relieve tension in the body, head and limbs, among other things.
What's more, a massage for relaxing can also help correct body posture and some fibromyalgia problems. At the same time, the best relaxation massage will also be accompanied by the perfect atmosphere, helping to provoke all kinds of sensations and sensory experiences.
Benefits of a Relaxation Massage
A relaxation massage offers you a wide range of benefits in terms of both physical and mental health.
Some of the main benefits include:
- Control and reduction of stress;
- Decreased anxiety;
- Relief from tension and muscle pain;
- Relief from headaches;
- Reducing tiredness.
At the same time, a relaxation massage can also offer general benefits, such as:
- Helping to eliminate toxins that have accumulated in the body and are not expelled naturally;
- Relieving swelling, especially in the abdomen;
- Increased knowledge of the human body and your own body;
- Overall relaxation in the body, contributing to the general well-being of the organism.
In addition to these, a relaxation massage also offers benefits for the muscles, such as:
- Greater elasticity in all muscles and tendons, especially tense and sore muscles;
- Improved muscle function and recovery;
- Recovering from repetitive strain injuries (sitting for long hours, for example).
Finally, they can also help the respiratory, circulatory and immune systems, as well as improving the central nervous and digestive systems, including:
- Improving breathing;
- Increasing lymphatic circulation;
- Normalizing blood pressure;
- Increasing the level of blood circulation and, consequently, increasing the levels of oxygen and nutrients in the blood that are carried to the muscles;
- Decrease stress and consequently improve the digestive system.
- Relaxing effect on the nervous system, allowing for a more peaceful and relaxed sleep;
- Improvement of the immune system.
Types of Relaxation Massages
There are different types of relaxation massages. In fact, the massage itself is already a deeply relaxing act. Even so, there are some types of relaxation massages that you should know about, apart from the classic back relaxation massage or the exotic general relaxation massage for two.
Some of the most popular or recommended include:
- Bamboo massage;
- Hot Stone Massage;
- Swedish massage;
- Thai massage.
Where can I get a relaxation massage?
A relaxation massage can be done in the most diverse places dedicated to this type of therapy, including spas and other wellness centers.
At Genuine Tantric you'll find the ideal place to enjoy a relaxation massage in Lisbon or even a relaxation massage in Algarve!
Visit us at one of our centers throughout the country and enjoy a truly invigorating experience. If you prefer, you can also search online for our private masseuses and book a relaxation massage today.
Your mind and body will certainly thank you!