The fast pace of modern times, poor eating habits and lack of exercise create stress and anxiety that create muscle tension, aches and discomfort.
And that leads many people to search for "Spa massages". If this is your case, we are pleased to announce that there is a relaxing massage in Genuine Tantric that quickly returns you to well-being.
What is a Relaxation Massage?
It is a massage performed by applying firm and gentle movements on the body, providing muscle relaxation, improved blood circulation, relief of neck and shoulder tension, among others.
If you search for “Relaxation massages” here you have the answer to your anxiety problems. With the added bonus that this therapy also corrects posture and fibromyalgia problems!
What are the main benefits of Relaxation Massage?
- Stress management.
- Decreased anxiety.
- Stress relief and muscle pain.
- Headache relief.
- Decreased tiredness.
The Relaxing Massages allow to:
At a general level:
- Increase knowledge of the human body and of your own body;
- A global relaxation in the body, contributing to the general well-being of the body.
At the Musclutory level:
- Greater elasticity in all muscles and tendons, especially in tense and sore muscles;
- Improves the muscle function and recovery;
- Helps in the recovering of repetitive strain injuries (sitting for many hours, for example)
At the Respiratory level:
- Improves breathing.
At the Circulatory level:
- Increase lymphatic circulation;
- Normalizes blood pressure;
- Increases blood circulation and, as a result, increases oxygen and nutrient levels in the blood, that are lead to the muscles.
At the level of the digestive system:
- Decreased stress and, consequently, improvement of the digestive system.
When we are over stress, it is the digestive tract that most resents - nausea and cramping are very common.
At the level of the central nervous system and immunological:
- This massages have a relaxing effect on the nervous system, which leads to a more relaxed sleep;
- Improves immune system.
Types of Relaxation Massage
There are several types of relax massages. Just doing a massage, regardless of the type you choose, is already a relaxing factor. We mention only the best known and recommended:
- Hawaiian Massage
- Ayurvedic Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Thai Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Bamboo Massage