1. Scope of Application and Responsibility
RELAXING PASSION UNIPESSOAL LDA, with NIPC 514 185 970, hereinafter called Genuine Tantric provides consulting and training services and has as one of its commitments, the protection of the privacy of personal data it collects, in the various areas of its activity.
With the entry into force of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the P. E. and of the Council of April 27 (RGPD) on May 25, 2018, Genuine Tantric's commitment in this matter is evident.
Genuine Tantric is not responsible for and makes no warranties regarding other websites that may be accessed by hyperlinking to the Genuine Tantric website. In addition, it is up to the user to take precautions and to ensure that the information he or she retrieves does not contain features of a harmful nature.
The use of the website www.genuine-tantric.com as well as any interaction, commercial or otherwise, with Genuine Tantric, as well as the processing of personal data provided by its owner, is subject to the following conditions set out in the points below.
2. Use of Website
Genuine Tantric's website must be used exclusively for personal use. Its modification, reproduction, duplication, copying, distribution, sale, resale and other forms of exploitation, whether for commercial purposes or not, are expressly prohibited. The intellectual property rights over the website and its contents belong to Genuine Tantric, unless otherwise indicated.
Genuine Tantric grants only a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to view or print the contents of the website for personal, non-commercial use only.
Genuine Tantric, undertakes not to use this website for illegal or prohibited purposes.
3. Data Collection
The company responsible for the collection, processing and storage of personal data is Relaxing Passion Unipessoal Lda, with registered address at Rua do Ferragial, nº 7, R/C, 1200-182 Lisbon, Portugal and with the VAT number 514 185 970.
For data protection purposes, Genuine Tantric may be contacted at the above address by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, or alternatively by e-mail at email@example.com.
The collection of your data, derives from the specific interaction with Genuine Tantric and may have one or more purposes, such as:
- Appointment requests;
- Requests for information;
- Complaints and suggestions.
4. Data Retention Term
Personal data will be kept by Genuine Tantric for the time necessary for the proper execution of the purpose for which they were collected and other legal requirements, and may be kept until the expiration of any actions or legal proceedings arising from the conclusion of the contract or related thereto.
If the personal data has been collected on the basis of consent, it will be kept until the holder expresses the right to oppose further processing of his data, if no other grounds exist.
The retention periods of your data may change significantly when archive purposes in the public interest, historical, scientific or statistical reasons are at stake, Genuine Tantric undertaking to adopt the appropriate conservation and security measures.
5. Rights of Data Subjects
The data subject is entitled, at any time, under the terms and for the purposes of the provisions of Articles 12 to 22 of the RGPD, to request from the Compliance Department:
- Access to the personal data concerning him/her and to the information provided for in the RGPD.
Rectification or erasure, without justified delay, including the exercise of the right of limitation and to "be forgotten", when, there is no other legal ground for such processing:
- The personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected;
- The data subject withdraws consent, applicable only to cases in which consent is the basis for the collection and processing of data;
- The data subject opposes its processing beyond the maximum retention period;
- The limitation of the processing of your data, if one of the following situations applies:
- You have contested the accuracy of the personal data, for a period that allows the controller to verify its accuracy;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the limitation of their use;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- where you have opposed the processing, until it is established that the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject;
- the portability of your data in order that the data subject may transmit them to other data controllers if the processing is based on consent or if the processing is carried out by automated means;
- Not to be subject to automated individual decisions, including profiling;
- The right to withdraw consent at any time, provided that this is the basis of the collection and processing of the data, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously given up to the date of its withdrawal;
- Without prejudice to the data subject's right to complain to Genuine Tantric, the data subject may lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3.º, 1200-821 Lisbon; Telephone - +351213928400; fax - +351213976832; email - firstname.lastname@example.org) or any other control authority that may be created for this purpose.
- Such rights should be exercised in writing by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the address located at Rua do Ferragial, nº 7, R/C, 1200-182 Lisbon, to the attention of the e-mail address email@example.com.
For reasons of security and data protection, when exercising any of the above rights, the controller may require proof of identity from the data subject.
Genuine Tantric centralizes all questions relating to data protection, through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Personal Data Security
Genuine Tantric has implemented a set of security technologies and procedures adequate to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, access control and monitoring of databases and information systems, through security policies aligned with the best practices of information security, which ensures proper auditing and monitoring, and accountability of access.
Cookies, when consented to, will be used by Genuine Tantric to:
- Collect IP addresses of users.
- The purpose is to customize user preferences and facilitate the use of the services. The cookie identifies the user and if the user is subscribed to any service, promotion or event promoted by Genuine Tantric, gives an order to the system to access information about users, which is stored there.
- Perform statistical studies to calculate the number of users and their growth.
- Know if users have viewed a certain part of the website, avoiding repetition of the same.
- You can always limit or restrict the acceptance of cookies, through the options of your browser.
8. Limitation of Liability
The Genuine Tantric website may provide links to external websites for your convenience and information. By accessing these links you will leave the Genuine Tantric website. Genuine Tantric does not control those sites or their privacy policies, which may differ from Genuine Tantric's. Genuine Tantric does not represent these sites.
Genuine Tantric's Privacy and Data Protection Policy does not cover any personal data you may provide to websites external to Genuine Tantric.
Genuine Tantric does not sponsor any websites that link to its website. Genuine Tantric is not responsible for the content of such websites. However, the Internet being a worldwide network of computers, any information sent or transmitted by you will necessarily be routed through third party computers.
Genuine Tantric is not responsible for failures in communication security and assumes no responsibility for the misuse of your information by third parties. You, however, shall be responsible for the content of information sent or transmitted to the Genuine Tantric website.
Genuine Tantric acknowledges that access to and use of its website may be interrupted and that information on the website may contain bugs, errors, technical failures, problems or other limitations and that access may be impossible at certain times. Genuine Tantric is not liable for any damages caused by the use of its website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Genuine Tantric disclaims any liability, direct or indirect, for the use of its website.
Genuine Tantric may change this Privacy and Data Protection Policy at any time to reflect comments received and where appropriate. These changes will be duly posted on the site www.genuine-tantric.com/en/privacy-policy.
10. Applicable Law and Venue
This Privacy and Data Protection Policy is governed by Portuguese law.
To settle all questions and disputes that may arise, inherent in the application of these Terms and Conditions, the District Court of Lisbon has exclusive jurisdiction, expressly waiving any other.